*Displaying 2017 info. Prices and details subject to change. 2018 info coming soon...
WHO ARE WE?
Here at My Kids Day Camp, we are a group of people who love kids and strive to create a fun, exciting and unique place for them to spend the summer! Our goal is to ensure that you are 100% confident that your children are in safe hands while at camp. With that in mind, each of our camp staff are trained in First Aid/CPR, have completed a Criminal Record Check, and have taken our Child Abuse Prevention and Protection Training – a program specifically designed to help provide a safe and secure environment.
WHAT MAKES OUR CAMP UNIQUE?
1) FACILITY – We have a fantastic space here at My Church Winnipeg and we utilize it to the fullest! From our full-size gym, indoor play structure and our great outdoor green space, to our rooms with full media capabilities, we are able to provide lots of options and opportunities for our campers.
2) THEMES - We know that many of our campers attend all five weeks of camp so we strive to have a unique theme each week of camp, keeping things fresh and exciting.
3) DAILY SCHEDULE – Each morning will be packed with great faith-based lessons, crafts, games and songs in both large and small group settings. Each afternoon will include either a field trip that allows our campers to get out into the community and enjoy a special adventure, or an action-packed afternoon of water games and other activities here at the church.
4) AGE RANGE - Our camp is offered to kids ages 5 – 12. We know that such a large age range means that we have kids at many different learning stages. With that in mind, we’ve divided our camp into two different groups: Jr. and Sr. Camp. Each day these groups will be together for some activities and separated for others. Jr. Camp is for children in kindergarten to grade 3 and Sr. Camp is for children in grades 4-6. We also know that each child is unique and that their grade may not reflect their development level. If your child fits this description, please let us know.
5) HALF DAY CAMP - We are aware that some families are not in need of Full Day care, and for that reason we are pleased to offer a Half Day option from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm. Half Day campers attend our morning VBS activities which is a great option for families who are looking to enroll their children in a VBS program during the summer months. Should you need Full Day care for one or more days, we can accommodate that as well. So many options!
WHAT TO BRING
Each camper should bring: a labeled peanut-free lunch, morning snack (the afternoon snack will be provided), water bottle, sunscreen, hat, swimsuit, towel, plastic bag for wet clothes, bug repellent and their My Kids day camp t-shirt.
Note – All campers will receive ONE complimentary My Kids Day Camp t-shirt to take home.T-shirts will be delivered to your child during their first week of programs. Campers registering for multiple weeks will receive their shirt during their first week of camp. We do our best to provide your preferred shirt size, however shirt sizes are not guaranteed.
FULL DAY CAMP
- $165.00 Early Bird registration until April 6 (For July 3-6: $135)
- $175.00 Regular registration until May 15 (For July 3-6: $145)
- $200.00 Late registration after May 15 (For July 3-6): $170)
Included in the Full Day Camp Registration: T-Shirt, craft supplies, morning snack, all entrance fees and transportation for field trips.
HALF DAY CAMP
- $80.00 Early Bird registration until April 6 (For July 3-6: $70)
- $90.00 Regular registration until May 15 (For July 3-6: $80)
- $100.00 Late registration after May 15 (For July 3-6: $90)
Fee to add second half of day for a half day camper: $20. This covers staffing, field trip and transportation.
Late Pick-Up Fee: My Kids day camp ends at 4:30. We require that parents pick up their children on time. A late fee of $5.00 will be charged and a further $5 for each additional 10 minutes, payable at the time of the late pick-up.
We are pleased to offer online registration. Which payment option you choose will determine which registration form you select. The payment options are as follows:
- Full payment made online by credit card at the time of registration
- Installments: This may be set up at the time of registration through the Installment Registration Form. A credit card number is required. THIS OPTION IS AVAILABLE ONLY UNTIL JUNE 15.
CANCELLATION | REFUND | TRANFER POLICY
Due to program popularity and limited space available, we ask that you cancel at least ten (10) business days prior to the start of the program for a 90% refund of the program fee. Cancellations with less than ten (10) business days’ notice receive a refund of 60% of the program fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations with less than two (2) business days’ notice. Campers wishing to transfer themes/weeks after May 15 will
be subject to an administrative fee of $15 per child.
In order to make My Kids Day Camp accessible to all families, My Church Winnipeg provides limited subsidies to help offset the cost of the day camp registration fee for families needing financial assistance. After registering and paying the first installment of fees due, families may contact the church office for a subsidy application form. When submitting the application form, a copy of your current CRA Notice of Assessment must be attached (parents filing separately must submit both CRA Notices of Assessment). The deadline for subsidy applications is April 30, 2018.
Thanks again for taking the time to learn more about My Kids Day Camp! We would love you to join us at camp this year!
Please don’t wait to get your application in - Space is limited!